Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Huge Thanks...

When Adalay was several weeks old my sister-in-law, Heather, sent us a gigantic tub of clothes for her.  However as much as I thought about sending a thank you note. I never did. I was lying awake last night thinking about how ANOTHER day had went by that I had not let Heather know how much I appreciated that super kind act of generosity. I decided today was the day I was going to at least get up a blog post to thank her.
So Heather, thanks for the washing, sorting, labeling, and packing that went into this!  
Thanks for each piece of clothing!  And especially for the little zebra print shoes...

And the cute hats...

And the super sweet yellow and white dress...
And all the t-shirts...
And most of all thank you for the well dressed baby!
As much as I love these, we can't wait for an excuse to send them back to you for your next baby!  

No comments: