Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting Nothing Accomplished




I attempted to rake the yard yesterday. As I raked the bazillions of leaves into a neat and tidy pile Gavin would run through them, jump in them, throw them into the air, and carry them over to Adalay so she could also enjoy them. Because we only had pine needles in Conroe and because this is his first experience with fall leaves. I decided to continue raking with the mindset that I would never accomplish anything. Well, I did not finish the yard but hardly care. We had a ton of fun romping about and playing (and taking a ton of pictures)!


This next image is a metaphor for our times. It shows a lone, vibrant, figure and it's futile resistancein conforming to the masses.
Kidding, it's just a picture of a leaf.


I know I have said this before but I really don't care for posing my kids pictures (although I am guilty of doing it sometimes), however this was not posed. I guess he just wanted an extreme close-up...


Another leaf that deserved it's own picture...







No comments: