Thursday, October 22, 2009

Old News

I swear I am working on a new blogsite and that is the reason for the lack of posts! If all goes according to plan the site should go live on Monday...
I will post here one last time when it does.

In other news, here are some pictures from the Tri-State Fair Parade last month.  I up-loaded these backwards and I am being too lazy to switch them around. If you would like to see things in chronological order, go to the end and scroll up!










Gavin loved the candy, he would dart out into the road and risk life and limb just like all the other children...





Good times were had by all :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAAH! You have a fine-looking family there and those are some great pictures (like always). Adalay is getting so big! Time sure flies.

I'm looking forward to seeing your new blog.

Leah said...

Thanks Sarah! It is crazy to me how all the cliches are true about kids, "the grow up so fast". Before you know it your second is going to be as big as Ada!