Friday, May 30, 2008

Free Time

We found ourselves with some unexpected free time in The Woodlands last weekend. We decided to take advantage of it and strolled along the waterway and streets. Dustin was being a camera-hog, which I enjoyed! So I was actually in a picture with G, Yeahh!
Photobucket

I need to give him the camera more often because he has some hidden talent...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Let me know if you have any technical problems with the larger images.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are such a cute family!!!!

~K

Kreitzer Fam said...

Awesome pic's! Your hair looks great Leah! Those pictures make me miss that place and y'all too - but I'm always missin y'all:(

Amy said...

These are so great! You have a cutie on your hands!

Unknown said...

Those are fantastic pictures! I love the one of the two of you. I'm glad that I'm not the only one with a "baby brag blog"!! p.s He's as cute as can be!