Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brother

My brother turns 33 today. I would crack some old-man jokes, but there is not too great of an age difference between us.

Here he is 30-some years ago, he looks an awful lot like another cute little baby boy I know.


We didn't always get along growing up, he wanted to make our Barbies and Little Ponies do things like fart, belch, and fight. I think it may have been rough for him to be the middle child and only boy.
He turned out pretty good, and although I don't see him near as often as I like, I do like him more each time I get to see him:)
I can't wait for him to come down and visit Texas with his sweet family.
Love ya Wade, and Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to your brother. He shares a birthday with one of my favorite people. :)

~Please, call me LaLa~ said...

so, I love the one of all three of y'all on christmas morning! You are so darn cute, Leah, holding up your toys by your face like whoever was taking the picture was more interested in them than you...;) And I can't believe how much G looks like Wade! Especially when he also looks so much like Dustin.