Monday, March 30, 2009

Bluebonnets and BBQ


We are trying to get rid of our perishable foods before the big move, so we started up the grill the other week...

Dustin lookin' all smoky...

Gavin lookin' all cute...

The meat lookin' yummy...

Yes, it is true, the next pictures are so cliche I am almost embarrassed to post them! Everyone with a child under 5 in this part of Texas drags their kids into the bluebonnets for a photo session. We are no exception.



For those of you hassling me about seeing "the belly", here it is. The due date is fast approaching, but I am not putting much stock in it, I do recall a certain little boy arriving 10 days "late"!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

y'all are hot! these are great shots! seriously, leah you look beautiful! and yes dustin does too:) gavin is such a little stud - so cute! glad you took advantage of the blue bonnets. you will miss them - or maybe not, I guess you'll still be in texas!

Anonymous said...

love the last one!!!!!!