Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Our was great, after a very special church service we went to
CraigFest 2 and had crablegs (my favorite!) and lottsa good food. Later Gavin had his first Easter egg hunt...

It was so cute, I seriously wanted to gag! He was wobbling about and putting each egg in his basket, you would think he had done it before. Inside were "puffs" and he enjoyed opening each one...Gavin's smokin' hot Daddy.I have a bunch of pictures I would like to post from the latest couple weeks. If you all feed my need for attention and post some comments I will put them up quicker!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, the pictures are such a great way for everyone hear in Virginia to see how our nephew is growing. He is getting so big. He is becoming such a big boy. Please put more pictures up on the blog. We check it everyday in hopes of seeing new photos of you guys. We love you. Give Gavin a big hug and kiss for us.
Heather, Kyle, Triston & Camdyn

Anonymous said...

hello you guys! gavin is getting so big! i love the picture of him putting his eggs in his little basket. i am going to feed your ego and tell you to- PUT MORE UP, they are great! love you guys!

~jennifer

Leah said...

Thanks Heather and Jenn. We miss ya'll and can't wait to see you guys again!